The Ivories ‘paathshala’–Academy for Progressive Dentistry is a fruit of mentors with 11 years of private practice clinical experience augmented by academic base.
It has been operational since 2013 and since then 300+ pracitising dentists, interns,budding dentists from various parts of the world like GUJARAT, RAJASTHAN, MAHARASHTRA, MP, DUBAI, SEYCHELLES have taken advantage of the available courses and their success stories are a proof of the course content quality and mentor support for their private practice.
The aesthetic dentistry certificate courses , implant dentistry certificate courses and rotary endodontics rct courses are meant to be a bridge between the Academically oriented Dental school & a professionally oriented private practice. The best part of these course cum workshops is that they develop a sense of WHAT WHEN WHY HOW of clinical dentistry in the candidate’s mind who when returns to his private practice after the course, has a transformed vision for the practice & patients. Our mission is to provide during & after course support to enhance the productivity of our courses for each participant.
The sole aim of the lead mentor DR ALAAP SHAH BDS,MDS [PROSTHODONTIST&IMPLANTOLOGIST FELLOW-ICOI,USA] is to empower practicing dentists & budding dentists to perform clinical procedures in their setup after getting a detailed know how of the latest materials/techniques from specialist faculty at the courses and fill up the void left over by the conventional graduation tenure. This process in turn, phenomenally raises the private practice revenue and brings referral patients through mouth to mouth publicity.
- International Certificate courses (USA)
- ONLY weekends PROGRAMME
- ‘First of Its kind’ course-workshop in Gujarat
- ‘Clinical Practice’ driven scientific approach
To know WHAT – WHEN – WHY –HOW Of Restorative Dentistry
- Live Demonstration videos on patients in all modules
- Round the Year guidance by Mentors
- Our Actual Cases discussion
- Know Overseas trend by Overseas Guest Speakers
- procedure animation videos loaded in Sandisk 8GB pendrive
- Patient education booklets for convincing patients
- Lecture hand-outs/notes*
- Practice management tips : ethical strategies
- Ceramic Lab visit
- Convenient weekend programme(only weekends)
- Limited candidates per batch
Constant communication & guidance from mentors through WHATSAPP GROUPS
- And facebook discussion forums.
- Case updates on social media during & even after the course.
- Multiple hands on exercises on international materials
- Hands-on with latest equipments like endomotors, apex locators, loupe, rubberdam,
- Multiple international implant system hands on and physio dispensors.
- Live patient procedure performed by participants in implant dentistry courses
- Under the guidance of mentors and full armamentarium support.