DAY 1: 9 AM TO 1 PM :
- PRINCIPLES (requirements of minor surgery, asepsis, instruments, flap design, tissue handling)
- LOCAL ANAESTHESIA: techniques revisited, complications,(How to avoid them), maximum dosage, practice management tips
- Exodontia simplified: atraumatic extraction for implant placement,difficult extractions, orthodontic extractions
- IMPACTED THIRD MOLAR: pre op assessment, what to attempt?, flap design, guttering, sectioning techniques (HANDS on) for M,V,D,H, management of complications DEMONSTRATIONS ; 2PM TO 5 PM HANDS – ON BY PARTICIPANTS ON MODELS HANDS – ON SURGICALS ON PATIENTS BY PARTICIPANTS *
DAY 2: 9AM TO 1 PM:
- Apicoectomy & cyst management with demonstrations
- SUTURING- materials, different methods, HANDS ON
- Pain management: intramuscular injections, Antibiotics/ analgesics- use/ abuse
- Medically compromised cases: Hypertensive, Diabetic, Cardiac patients
- Management of fracture with MMF using various wiring techniques (with Hands on )
- Management of dental emergency DEMONSTRATIONS 2 PM TO 5PM HANDS-ON ON MODELS HANDS-ON SURGICALS ON PATIENTS BY PARTICIPANTS
CLINICAL ORAL SURGERY
- Batch Starts : 23RD,24TH JANUARY 2016
- Course Timing: 9AM TO 5PM
For further Information – Registration :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
DR ALAAP SHAH MDS PROSTHODONTIST & IMPLANTOLOGIST
Course Venue :
Ivories Dental Clinic & Implant Center, 304, Maulik Arcade, OppMansi Tower, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 15
- RS.9999/- BEFORE 30.6.2015
- RS.11999/- AFTER 30.6.2015
- FOR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION, A part payment of Rs.5000/- is to be made by cash, cheque, DD . remaining payment can be made in 2 installments in first 2 modules.
- PLEASE NOTE; REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES COURSE ,INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION, LECTURE HANDOUTS, ONE CE APPROVED DENTAL IMPLANT, SANDISK PENDRIVE LOADED WITH PATIENT EDUCATION VIDEOS, BREAKFAST -LUNCH – HIGH TEA IN ALL MODULES.
- MAJOR FACULTY:DR ASHISH SHAH, MDS [ ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY]
- Cert. Advanced Implant Prosthodontics.
- He has been trained for clinical oral surgery at the Masters programme at BVP, PUNE. His areas of expertise are Minor Oral Surgery, Implants, Trauma and Orthognathic surgery. Currently working at Madhuram Hospital, Gurukul Hospital, Rotary Midtown Clinic and Christ Hospital (Rajkot). Successfully running his Two private clinics in Rajkot. He has an undying passion for perfection and believes that learning never ends.
- GUEST FACULTY:DR ALAAP SHAH MDS [PROSTHODONTIST & IMPLANTOLOGIST]:
ASST. PROFESSOR, GUJARAT UNIVERSITY
PRACTISING SINCE 2003, HE HAS BEEN TRAINED FOR ATRAUMATIC EXTRACTIONS FOR IMPLANT PLACEMENT, DISIMPACTION AND PRACTICE MANAGEMENT THROUGH PAINLESS ORAL SURGERY, WHERE PATIENTS TAKE HOME AN IMPRESSION OF SOFT CLINICAL HANDS AND PAINFREE EXPERIENCE , RIGHT FROM ANESTHESIA TO POST OP FOLLOW UP.